You will find below all information on the latest measures that will ensure the protection of researchers and of the whole community.
Users of QICSS laboratories must adhere to public health directives. It is, of course, forbidden to come to the premises if you are ill with COVID and should not come to the lab if you present or have the following symptoms: fever (even mild), cough, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of smell or taste (not due to nasal congestion), extreme fatigue, sore throat or gastrointestinal symptoms.
Directives applicable to Statistics Canada laboratories
It is no longer required to wear a mask in the labs, unless you can't respect the physical distancing rule of 2 meters. We invite you to keep washing your hands frequently, avoid circulating where it is not necessary and limit the comings and goings inside and outside the laboratories (instead, try to work in an intensive fashion, with fewer sessions).
Please note that anyone who goes to Statistics Canada’s laboratories at QICSS must comply with the health and safety directives issued by the governments of Canada and Quebec.
Directives applicable to CADRISQ laboratories
Since May 2022, it is no longer required by Quebec's public health to wear a mask inside the CADRISQ - unless the Universities enforces different measures. It is still recommended to make a reservation in advance to claim a workstation.
- Urgence démographique | De « voleurs de job » à sauveurs - La Presse
- La Grande semaine des tout-petits, une 6e édition consacrée à la prévention et à la bienveillance - Le Soleil
- Crise climatique et enfants: l’urgence d’agir pour leur santé mentale - UdeM nouvelles
- Boissons et aliments volontairement enrichis: peu d'impact sur l'apport en vitamines et en minéraux - ULaval nouvelles
- Canadian Food Environment Database (Can-FED) 2018
- Portrait of Canadian Society: Perceptions of Life during the Pandemic (PCS-PLP) 2021 – Wave 1
- General Social Survey - Canadians' Safety (GSS) 2019 – Cycle 34 (Update)
Dans le cadre du Programme de bourses de stage en milieu de pratique du FRQSC, l'Institut national de santé publique du Québec (INSPQ) offre aux étudiantes et étudiants qui poursuivent un programme de 2e ou de 3e cycles universitaires en recherche relevant des sciences sociales et humaines, des arts et des lettres un stage en milieu de pratique assortis d’une bourse au mérite de 9 000 $. Pour plus details, cliquez ici.
The International Observatory on the Social Impacts of AI and Digital Technology (OBVIA) and IVADO are offering a scholarship to a student in Master’s degree program with thesis to work on issues of power, inequality and discrimination in artificial intelligence (AI) specific to indigenous peoples. You are invited to attend the information session on November 2 and submit your application by December 10, 2021. For more details, click here.