Statistics Canada data
- Employment Insurance Coverage Survey (EICS) -2018
- Canadian Housing Survey (CHS) 2018
- The British Columbia Ministry of Education Kindergarten to Grade 12 (BCK-12) file. The BCK-12 can be linked to T1 Family File (T1FF) and to Census 2016 - additional component produced contains parental tax outcome information
- National Cannabis Survey (NCS) 2019 - Wave 4
- Healthy Aging Phase 2: New Canadian Community Health Survey data has been linked to the Canadian Cancer Registry, the T1 Family Files and to the Census (short form) data
- Update - 2011 Canadian Census Health and Environment Cohort (CanCHEC) - Update
- Community Noise and Health Study (CNHS) 2013 - Update
Statistics Canada is aware of the impact of the closure of Research Data Centres. Therefore, some of the conditions of its Real-Time Remote Access System (RTDA) have been relaxed.
- A six month-free subscription is available for all researchers from all Quebec and Canadian universities.
- Requests for access will be processed faster than usual (within 2 to 4 days). (Generally, it can take up to two weeks to process a request.)
- Data requests directly related to the COVID-19 Pandemic will be considered (except for business data).
What is Real Time Remote Access?
The RTRA system allows users to run SAS programs, in real time, against microdata located in a central and secure location.