Statistics Canada data
- Microdata from the Canada Disability Savings Program (CDSP) administrative records on CDSP beneficiaries.
- The Longitudinal Worker File (LWF)
- The 2006 Canadian Census Health and Environment Cohort (CanCHEC) and revised CanCHEC 1991, 1996 and 2001
- The Survey on Early Learning and Child Care Arrangements (SELCCA) - 2019
- The Canadian Income Survey (CIS) - 2017 and revised CIS 2012 to 2016
- Microdata from the Old Age Security (OAS) program’s administrative records on OAS beneficiaries
- New combined linkage dataset of T1 Family File (T1FF), Postsecondary Student Information System (PSIS) and the Registered Apprenticeship Information System (RAIS) from the Education and Labour Market Longitudinal Platform (ELMLP).
- Vital Statistics 2016-2017 ( 2017 Birth Database (VSBD), 2017 Stillbirth Database (VSSBD) ans the 2016 Death Database (VSDD).